Things to pray for this week …
- Pray that we may be able to set aside a special time this week to feed on the living bread and thereby nurture our “abundant life.”
- Thank God for the freedom we have to worship Him each week and pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters. Open Doors says, “More than 200 million believers in the 50 countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian experience high levels of persecution because of their faith. Over 3,000 Christians have been killed for their faith in the 2018 reporting period – more than twice as many as in the previous reporting period.”
- Pray for the young people who received their exam results last week; that they will be guided to make the right decisions for the next step in their lives.
- Keep praying for a second church warden!
- Lord God, our heavenly Father, bless us as we come before you and hear our prayer. We pray to you for peace in our country, for tolerance in our hearts, and for wisdom to see the good in others. All this we ask in your Son’s Name. Amen
Collect for Trinity 12
God of constant mercy,
who sent your Son to save us:
remind us of your goodness,
increase your grace within us,
that our thankfulness may grow,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.